InFocus Health, LLC., is a patient and family focused home health agency committed to providing holistic care with the highest quality to our patients. At InFocus Health, LLC., we don’t only manage disease processes; we care for the whole person.
Our experienced care team consists of a nurse practitioner, registered nurse, social worker and nurse aid. We can also deploy the services of physical therapists, speech therapists and occupational therapists. We understand there is no place like home for our sick and recovering patients; we work meticulously to provide quality health care in the comfort of their homes.
Our home health department is committed to providing holistic care with the highest quality to our patients. We have a dynamic team of clinicians and ancillary personnel that consist of a nurse practitioner, registered nurse, social worker and nurse aid providing care to our clients in their homes. We did more than 2,000 home visits across Texas last year. Our home health department provide the following services:
- Skill Nursing
- Home Health Aids
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Medical Social Work
- Psychoactive Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Home Maker
- Respite Care
We provide the following Skilled Nursing In-home services:
- Physical, social and environmental assessment
- Home safety evaluation
- Disease process evaluation
- Treatment compliance evaluation and education
- Wound Care and management
- Diabetic care
- Foley Catheter Insertion and Care
- Respiratory Care
- Ostomy Care
- Enteral tube feeding and management
- Post-Operative Care
- Infusion Therapy
We provide the following in-home education services:
- New Disease Process
- New Onset Diabetes
- Self-Administered Medication
- Exacerbation of Disease Processes
- ADLS Bathing, Feeding, Grooming
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
What distinguishes us from other Home Health Agencies?
- Nurse Practitioners led care teams .
- Nurse Practitioners supervises initial and re-evaluation assessments.
- Nurse Practitioners delineates care plan in conjunction with physicians with input of team members.
- We provide clients discharged from our agency with 30 days of free transportation to all medical appointments from the date of discharge in order to ensure continuation of care, stabilization and overall health of our clients.
We are in-network with the following Insurance/HMO
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Multi Choice Plan
- Community Health Plan
We currently have a contract with the State of Texas (Texas Health and Human Services Commission) to provide care to the elderly in their homes.
Primary Home Care/Family Care/Community Attendant Services.